To create a new dynamo DB table follow the instructions below:-
- Go to the DynamoDB service. Click on create table.
- Add table name and primary key. For example I used
TutTableas name and
idas the primary key. Click on create.
- Now you will see a screen with details of Dynamo DB table
- Now we will add some items to see how DynamoDB works. To do that go into items tab and click create item
- Add some fields like name, gender. To add click the plus symbol do append and add the type of data you want to add and click on save. So you added an item to your database
- Create another item and this time just add the id. you need not all all fields his is how NoSql database work.
- You will see two items with different data
- After that delete the table. So, that there are no additional charges.
Next we will study about some more databases available in AWS for various other use cases.